Reference ID: tac-1-fa12f-414fd7c79d
Location: Corporate Centre
Front End Web Developer
Tacony Corporation, a Fenton-based distributor of sewing machines, vacuum cleaners and ceiling fan products, has an excellent opportunity for a Front End Web Developer to join our IT team.
Our Front End Web Developer is responsible for developing new web application features according to specifications, maintaining existing web sites across multiple brands and contributing to the user interface design and experience.
- Proficient with Object Oriented Design/Programming and MVC Framework such as Yii or Laravel
- Skills with SOAP/PHPSoap, REST
- Familiar with Git, CSV or versioning concept
- Experience with Linux, Ubuntu, Apache Webserver
- Up to speed on the latest web technologies, web standard, responsive frameworks and CMS
- Knowledge of cross-platform and cross-browser compatibility issues
- Attention to detail with your work
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working as a Magento Developer 1+ years a HUGE plus
- Full Stack experience a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related subject preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in Web development
- Experience with front end development; JSP, Servlet, Ajax/Jquery/Java Script
- Experience with PHP development and frameworks
- Expert in advanced HTML5, CSS, JS/AJAX and JQuery
- Experience with SQL data bases
- Experience with enterprise level software development practices (sprints, version control systems, issue tracking tools, local build environments).
- Experience in agile development methodologies and the SDLC
We offer a competitive base salary plus an excellent benefits package that includes performance based bonus program, company paid retirement, inexpensive health insurance premiums, and more. Please send your cover letter, resume and salary history to Tracey Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about Tacony Corporation, please visit www.tacony.com.